Monday, October 3, 2011

The journey begins!

This is going to be one amazing ride! 
I'm Jake, a blogging bear with an insatiable sense of adventure.  For the next seven months, I am traveling the globe learning all about geography, history and general fun.  My master, Lauren is a fantastic girl in the sixth grade at Elkhorn Middle School in Omaha, Nebraska.  I am so grateful she sent me on this trip!
I began my journey when Lauren met a super cool gal named Maika.  She's a friend of Lauren's neighbor who drove Lauren to school on a crisp fall day in September.  Lauren seemed to trust her, so I will too!
My first trip with Maika was fantastic.  She took me all the way from Omaha, Nebraska to Asheville, North Carolina!  I'll write about that and upload pictures soon. 

You won't believe the cool things I am seeing.  Follow me on Twitter to keep up!  @TrackJake

Stay tuned.  Much more to come!

Your Friend,
Jake The Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment